Fice Gallery & Boutique
Meet the leader of the pack. First released in '87, the Nike Air Max 1 was the first shoe in the family to bring Air technology to sneaker enthusiasts. Vibrant pops of orange infuse this legend with new energy, giving it a fast-paced look perfect for today’s modern world. With tried-and-true Air cushioning underfoot and a classic wavy mudguard, it’s no wonder these kicks continue to reign supreme.
- Light Bone/Magma Orange/Neutral Grey Sneakers
- Suede on the upper adds durability and a premium look
- Foam midsole and visible Max Air in the heel help provide lightweight cushioning
- 2 sets of laces—1 in orange and 1 in white—let you get creative with your style
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels comfortable
- Rubber Waffle outsole delivers traction, durability and heritage style