Suit up with premium Polartec® warmth in this ACG Therma-FIT "Wolf Tree" Hoodie. Designed to be worn as a layering piece or on its own, this pullover has a hood so you can keep the elements at bay.
Northwest Tested, Smith Rock Inspired
To create this hoodie, our team went to Smith Rock, a rock climbing playground in Central Oregon. The goal was to connect with the environment and learn how it can inform how we make and use our gear. This product was designed and tested in Oregon, USA.
Follow The Trail
This hoodie takes its name from Wolf Tree, a trail that follows the Crooked River below some of Smith Rock’s iconic climbing walls.
Manage your body’s natural heat to help keep you warm in cold-weather conditions, without adding too much bulk. It combines with Polartec®, an ultrasoft fleece that helps hold warm air in while letting moisture escape to help keep you dry.
Layer And Adapt
ACG apparel is designed as a nesting system so you can adapt and adjust to the climate around you. This hoodie was made to wear as a mid-layer over a base or fleece. Go with your normal size for layering.
- A 3-panel hood with bungee provides adjustable coverage from the elements.
- The hem is longer in the back for extended coverage.
- Stretch fabric at the side panels let you move without restriction.
- Zippered hand pockets help secure and store small items.
- Loose fit for a roomy feel
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Shown: Anthracite/Anthracite/Anthracite/Summit White
Fice Gallery & Boutique